Ok, I've broken down and added holiday music to my blog. I'm not usually the "Holiday Music" type of person, but for some reason this year I caught the bug. Don't worry, I'll take it down after the new year! :)
My favorite songs on this playlist are:
- "Same Old Lang Syne" by Dan Fogelberg
- "Believe" by Josh Groban
- "Little Saint Nick" by The Beach Boys
- "Where Are You Christmas" by Faith Hill
- "I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day" by The Carpenters
- "Silent Night" - the soldier's story version
- "Miss You Most At Christmas Time" by Mariah Carey
- "Mary Did You Know" by Reba
- "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" by anybody
What are YOUR favorite Christmas songs? Are they on my playlist? If not, let me know and I'll add them!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WE WANT TO KNOW!
Below is a playlist of our favorite songs!








0 comments:
Post a Comment