Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Concert TWO WEEKS away! WooHoo!


The New Kids concert is in two weeks from yesterday! Yay! Katie and I are so excited! It's going to be fun to feel like we're twelve years old again! In celebration, I'll be having their music play on the blog. ENJOY! Hahaha!
By the way, my favorite songs from their new album are "Stare At You", "2 In The Morning", "Single", "Dirty Dancing", and "One Song". You can hear them by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the blog, and clicking on them in the music player. :) Let me know what YOU think of them!

1 comments:

Rebecca B. said...

OK so I liked the song Grown Man all right before the concert, but after? OMG Donnie was so incredible. So that's now one of my favories from the new album!

WE WANT TO KNOW!

Below is a playlist of our favorite songs!