Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Penguins" by Allison



Here is Allison's masterpiece titled "Penguins." I have no doubt this will one day sit in a museum next to Van Gogh's "Sunflowers."

What can I say?! I love my kids' artwork!

When we were camping, my dad got a little bow and arrow for Samuel to shoot. My mom got a paper plate for the target, and drew a picture of a squirrel on it. Samuel said "Samuel draw!" and took the pen from her. He drew something on the squirrel, showed it to us and said "Look at his teeth! It's the big bad wolf!" He added some sharp teeth, and changed the squirrel into the big bad wolf! He shot it with his bow and arrow, and was so excited when he hit the plate!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,

How's it going? My married name is Gines. My husband is Burt Gines from good 'ol Kamas! His Grandparents are Blaine and Emily Luwanna Gines, maybe someone from your family knows them.

I've been told that all the Gines are related either originating from Kamas, or Tabiona, and I think another place that I can't remember the name of. Where are you from? We live in Cottonwood Heights currently. I would love to add you as friend on my blog list...do you mind? I'm way excited because I blogged to try and find some Gines out there and ta da! Hope to hear from you soon!

Natasha Pulou Gines

WE WANT TO KNOW!

Below is a playlist of our favorite songs!